Clean-Trace NG Luminometer (Detects Presence of Microbial
AdenosineTriphosphate) with Data Trending Software
The Clean-Trace NG Luminometer is a luminometer used in conjunction with 3M
reagent kits to measure levels of contamination on surfaces and in water
samples. The technology used is AdenosineTriphosphate bioluminescence, which is
a substance present in all animal and vegetable matter, including most food
debris, bacteria, fungi and other micro-organisms. Measurement is performed
using an enzyme reaction which occurs naturally in the tail of fireflies.
Luciferin/Luciferase (firefly reagent) + AdenosineTriphosphate = Light
The light emitted is in proportion to the amount of AdenosineTriphosphate.
The intensity of the light emitted from a sample is measured by the Clean-Trace
NG Luminometer and is displayed in Relative Light Units (RLU).
The Clean-Trace NG Luminometer, together with the appropriate test kit, is an
effective method for monitoring the hygiene status of surfaces. Product residues
remaining on surfaces after cleaning will be a source of nutrients for any
remaining micro-organisms and may also protect the micro-organisms from
disinfectant action. Because of the fast results, use of the Clean-Trace NG
Luminometer allows immediate remedial action to be taken if an unacceptable
result is obtained. Surfaces can be re-cleaned before production, ensuring good
sanitation and contamination control.
The test kit instructions should be read carefully before use.
The Clean-Trace system consists of a sampling medium and easy-to-use hardware and software.
A powerful tool for implementing and managing your hygiene monitoring program.
3M Clean-Trace NG3 Luminometer is used with the Clean-Trace surface and
water tests to determine the level of contamination in a sample, results are
available in seconds. Designed to be used in production areas the instrument is
highly portable, compact and simple to use. It has all the features to maximize
its value to your business.
The sampling medium 3M Clean-Trace
Surface Test Swabs are wiped on suspect surface areas to collect residues
(or liquid for the AQT200 Swabs). The hardware, a powerful, but portable and easy-to-use device known as the 3M Clean-Trace NG Luminometer, rapidly evaluates the sample and determines the presence and magnitude of potential contamination. The handheld Luminometer, which delivers a result in mere seconds, allows users to pre-select their own (pass, caution or fail) levels for added convenience, clarity and process management capabilities.
- A hand held luminometer to measure and capture data for later analysis.
- A powerful tool for implementing and managing your hygiene monitoring program is used with the Clean-Trace
surface test and water tests to determine the level of contamination in a sample, results are available in seconds.
- Designed to be used in production areas and the instrument is highly portable, compact and simple to use
- Helps reduce risk of cross contamination due to poor cleaning
- Simplicity allows easy implementation into your business with minimal training commitment
- Provides a tool to allow you to track and improve your hygiene performance
- Adds value to your results by allowing you to generate powerful management reports for continuous improvement and even helps protect your reputation
- Includes flexible data trending software that allows:
- Advanced data trending and re-testing capabilities for easy identification of priority areas and continual improvement of hygiene standards
- Clear identification of re-test results alongside original results showing remedial actions and demonstrating due diligence
- Full trend analysis capabilities including filtering, sorting,
charting and graphing to help comply with audit requirements
Part number 9999-0488-0
- Clean-Trace NG3 Luminometer
- Data trending software
- 6 foot US power cord
- USB connector
- Quick instruction card
- Users manual and CD
- 1 year limited manufacturers warranty