SOLD BY THE CASE ONLY - 12 pack
Home Safeguard's completely self-contained Carbon Monoxide test kit, Model #: CAT-KIT is supplied with everything you need to perform routine functional testing of your CO Detectors while they remain in place, whether they are wall or ceiling mounted; battery powered or hard-wired.
Due to FEDERAL LAWS, this product cannot be shipped via US Postal Service or any other Air Method
- at checkout you will only be offered UPS GROUND as the shipping method.
- Light weight - weighs less than 1pound.
- Aerosol can contains 2800ppm of Carbon Monoxide GWP of less than 1 (.016)
- CoCheck and the CaT Kit are uL classified
- The top cover of package is your enclosed delivery tool
- 100% Natural, contains only materials found in the air we breathe
- Environmentally friendly
- Made in USA, patent pending
IMPORTANT: When opening package be careful not to rip, or cut the top cover. This cover is intended to become the enclosure for the test.
- can COCheck aerosol
- extension straw
- Testing enclosure
- Testing instructions
This test kit is intended for functional testing of Carbon Monoxide Detectors, battery operated or hardwired.
- When opening package, do not rip or cut top cover. This cover will be used as the testing enclosure (device). Set cover aside.
- Remove cap from the can and insert attached straw into the push button (actuator).
- Take reserved cover and place over CO Alarm on wall. *Low tack tape will hold cover in place.
- Insert open end of straw, (while attached to can) into are marked with an "X" cut-out.
- Spray entire contents of can thru the straw into the enclosure.
- Most properly functioning alarms should sound with 10-25 seconds.
NOTE: Some alarms are set for longer saturation testing. This could take from 90 seconds to 5 minutes)
After completion of test, the remaining carbon monoxide within the test device cover, is of a low concentration. It is not dangerous and will dissipate in a matter of moments. Dispose of cover and empty can in non-recyclable refuse container.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet)
Case Lot Pricing. Considerable discounts on case lots (12 cans per case)